Charred Summer Salad and Wild Greens
- 3 small or 2 large zucchini
- 2 ears corn
- 1 tbl olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces crumbled feta
- 1 cup popcorn, popped
- 1 tbl. lime juice
- 1 tbl. olive oil
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
Wild Greens (Purslane, Lamb’s Quarters, Red Clover, Amaranthus)
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise into quarters. Shuck corn. Rub zucchini slices and corn with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil zucchini and corn until veggies start to blacken. Allow to cool.
- Prepare dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Chop zucchini and remove corn from cob.
- Transfer veggies to bowl with dressing. Toss to coat. Serve over wild greens, top with popcorn and extra chili powder, salt, pepper to taste